Monday 4 February 2008

Potato seed

The potato tubers have arrived and it was with great excitement that I received the box from Thomson and Morgan, the new potatoes are one of the key motivators for me in growing vegetables because I just love them, I am so excited now about putting them in.
The weather here has been atrocious lately so we have hardly got down to the plot but we have a weekend off together coming up and I am on half term next week so can do a bit. I can't believe it is February already, work is really busy for both of us plus we have a little one to entertain, so time management, as I suspected, is going to be a real issue for us all and I'm very aware that we will need the longer spring evenings to get on top of things if we are actually going to grow much this year. Never mind as long as I get some yummy new potatoes that just melt in the mouth I will be happy, now that's not too much to hope for is it?

No comments: