Saturday 5 January 2008

Kitted out

We haven't been to the allotment today, Peter is working and the weather is poor so I haven't braved it on my own with Mini, but we did do something that will be very useful, we braved the winter sales. Arghhh I hate sales and today was no exception it was heaving. Well what does that have to do with an allotment we wonder but actually we went to get some waterproofs for Mini and I got a great bargain, I got her two Togz suits which are waterproof, windproof, tear resistant, stain resistant and the best bit of all they are usually 22.99 each and I got them for 6.99 each. One aged 2 and 1 aged 3 for her to grow into. I was most pleased and now she will be warm and dry while she is playing about in the mud and I won't be worrying about her clothes getting wrecked and my ever increasing washing mound because they will just go over anything she is wearing and with little wellies too she is sorted. Just need a child size set of tools now and she will be fully kitted out.

Forgot to mention yesterday that while we were there we met the people from a plot neighbouring ours, they seemed really friendly, introduced themselves, thought it was great we had Mini with us and said they have Grandaughters who are 16months and 18 months who sometimes go with them so she might have some little playmates. This is definitely working out better than I first imagined.

No comments: